Are you an experienced analytics professional with experience of delivering multi-market MMM and econometrics projects?
This role is at a dynamic, empowered and entrepreneurial media agency based in the creative heart of Central London.
The role is focussed across several key client for the agency, including a leading retail and entertainment brand.
Salary to £65,000 + a range of fantastic benefits.
The Associate Director will be responsible for the client and project management of key clients based at their EMEA hub in London.
This role's essential task is to supervise and liaise with analytics hub teams across EMEA and so enable the effective and efficiency delivery of multi-market projects.
This will include analytics project management for key clients - under the leadership of the Analytics Director, EMEA and working closely with local market strategists & client advice leadership:
· Coaching/new business support for local teams on the agencies reporting and analytics platform
· Running discovery meetings
· Specifying & reviewing models with dedicated analytics hubs
· Pitch work
· Creating delivery presentations with clients
· Presenting results back to client
· Working with local markets to ensure results are correctly interpreted and implemented
· Significant experience with business intelligence, advanced marketing analytics, marketing mix modelling, econometrics or related analytics experience.
· Have experience of delivering multi-market MMM projects
· Management experience, ideally working with teams in other markets
· Comfortable developing presentations using insights derived from analytics
· Ambitious and self-driven
· Expert working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel