Impressions Care looking to appoint a Care Coordinator to join our new domiciliary department in Bournemouth. We are looking for a caring and compassionate person, with previous Care coordinator
experience, who is ready for their next challenge. Responsibilities
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work efficiently.
- Allocating work to Care Workers fairly and appropriately.
- Monitoring of sickness, absenteeism, holidays, arranging appropriate cover.
- Completion and distribution of Care Worker rotas on a weekly basis.
- Maintaining accurate records on the system, working with the office team ensuring that all data is relevant and up to date.
- Completing care and risk assessments as required and processing changes and amendments to existing care plans
- Participating in the 'on call' on a rostered basis, ensure that all on-call records are completed correctly, and all alerts are monitored.
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, achieving targets and delivery within budgets
- Submission of KPI's on a weekly basis
- Supporting Care Workers throughout their induction period, arranging appropriate shadowing completed.
- To step into the role of a Care Worker when the need arises
- Ensuring that our service complies with CQC requirements,
- You will be the first point of contact for staff, service users and commissioning organisations.
- Responding to complaints and queries from service users
- Knowledge of Care Planner will be advantageous
- At least 2yrs experience as a Care Coordinator of a domiciliary care agency,
- You will possess a minimum of QCF Level 3 or equivalent or previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to use Excel and word very important.