Morgan Hunt are delighted to be partnering with a fantastic Professional Body / Regulatory Body based in Central London, who are looking to appoint an experienced Financial Accountant to join their small but friendly head office team paying up to £45,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate is responsible for providing a professional and timely accounting service in maintaining the integrity of the balance sheet.Responsibilities
- Responsible for month end closure processes
- Reconcile creditors and debtors control accounts ensuring they agree to trail balance
- Calculation of monthly accruals, prepayments and post journals
- Manage the financial accounting transactions and controls for accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Summarize and prepare financial records and statements for external reporting
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (CCAB)
- 3+ years' accounting experience
- Previous Financial Accounting experience
- Payroll and pension processing knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and advanced formulas
- Computerised accounting system experience, preferably SAGE 200
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a great organisation based at their head office in Central London.
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please get in touch.
0207 419 8909