Account / Project Manager - London, UK
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits.
I am currently working with a unique and exciting business who's aim is to help brands and business find their path to excellence and push the boundaries of expectation. Ultimately, this will result stronger market strategies and better products. My clients overall goal is to develop much more meaningful relationships and build a better digital experience.
I am currently searching for a Project Manager to join their London based team. The right person will be passionate about good design and its role in crafting engaging digital products. The role will be responsible for maintain client relationships, ensuring full engagement, taking ownership of projects, and ensuring that feedback reaches the correct destination. Responsibilities:
- Regular client communication - managing multiple senior stakeholders.
- Managing multiple projects at one time, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Organising client feedback and taking this to the appropriate teams.
- Pitching new and innovative ideas to clients
- Working closely with clients to identify potential project roadblocks
- Taking an active role in the creation of proposals
· Experienced in the digital consultancy space is preferred
· Proven record of senior stakeholder management
· Experience of working with multiple internal teams
· Ability to influence both clients and colleagues
· Track record of growing accounts through up-selling and cross-selling
If you would like to learn more about the opportunity then feel free to reach out to Adam King at email@example.com with a copy of your C.V.