Meddbase is an online digital healthcare framework which has been designed and developed by Medical Management Systems Ltd.
In 2004, we created a comprehensive healthcare web-application that runs all aspects of a medical practice, from GP practices up to large hospitals groups. Our product enables single and multiple location private medical practices to connect securely to their data from any location worldwide. The business is thriving and we are proudly the leading online medical management system on the UK market.Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of this role is to support MMS's client base by responding to client-specific issues and queries related to Meddbase software. You will be required to take ownership of tickets from first client contact through to satisfactory and timely resolution.
Showing initiative and investigating possible causes/solutions independently will be expected on a daily basis. Then sharing these findings with the rest of the team to encourage group learning.
A crucial element of the role is to document all communications with the client, all steps to replicate, any investigations made, ticket progress status... etc. in the support management system such as Zendesk as well as troubleshoot and resolve client issues within agreed SLA's.
The role requires excellent interpersonal skills in order to deliver outstanding customer service. You will be required to articulate system features to clients in simple terms and strive to provide customer satisfaction at all times.
The bulk of time will be spent responding to client queries (in 'ticket' format) via email and via telephone, hence excellent written and verbal communication is essential.
In circumstances where 1st Line Support cannot resolve a ticket, it must be escalated to the Client Services Manager for further investigation and resolution.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Relevant Experience Required:
- Responding to and resolving client queries and issues related to the MMS's system and configurations via a ticket system.
- Providing user (client) education and information via email and telephone, in line with MMS best practice guidelines.
- Ensuring that incoming client phone calls are picked up and are handled in a professional manner.
- Successfully managing and building the ongoing professional relationship between MMS and its clients.
- Logging all incoming client queries on the support management system.
- Ensuring all client email communication is documented and followed through to resolution.
- Escalating issues to other teams where appropriate including forwarding queries to Sales, Accounts, Management or second line support.
- Logging of complex issues for investigation by other departments.
- Taking initiatives to design and maintain procedures (e.g. templates) for internal and external use where appropriate.
- Leveraging internal chat systems, emails and knowledge of more senior members of staff to create system documentation and maintain a knowledge base so as to ensure that system knowledge is retained internally.
- Managing incoming client issues and queries according to ticket status severity and overall client impact.
- Exporting client data as required.
- Be forthcoming and proactive in suggesting new ideas and identifying areas for improvement or enhancement.
- At least 1 year's support desk experience in a technical and client-focused environment.
- At least 1 year's customer service experience in any sector.
- Experience of applying a logical approach to resolving functional and technical issues.
- The ability to understand, document and assess client business issues, user experience and processes.
- Good experience of liaising with small to large clients in a professional manner via phone and emails within agreed SLAs.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to take initiatives and experience of being accountable and taking responsibility within a small team.
- An understanding of data protection and compliance principles, namely GDPR.
- Organised and systematic when dealing with a wide variety of tasks.
- The ability to manage your time and clients expectations.
- Able to manage and prioritize incoming tickets using a support management system such as Zendesk.
- Strong communication and written skills with the ability to translate technical requirements to non-technical clients.
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems identified through a variety of events in a technical environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Confident and able to make decisions and will take a pragmatic, proactive approach to work in order to respond to a variety of demands.
- Ability to constructively challenge, facilitate and probe to fully balance out between the business and client needs.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload demands.
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Experience in using any ticketing application to resolve external queries.
- Experience using MS SharePoint (2010 and 2013) and Support and Project Management tools e.g. Zendesk and Target Process.
- Knowledge of remote assistance software and support portals.
- Ability to understand system processes and conceptualize system frameworks and impacts.
**Medical Management Systems is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability status.