My clients, a well-known law practice in Liverpool aare looking for a Law Costs Draftsman to work for their Costs department.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- drafting formal Bills/N260¿s and Budgets or high- and low-value Costs files,
- dealing with fixed costs and RTA claims.
- conducting negotiations,
- attending CCMCs and Detailed Assessment Hearings,
- considering Points of Dispute and drafting Points of Reply,
- providing training and supervising junior staff,
- dealing with administrative tasks as required.
To be successful you need to be an organised person who can work to strict deadlines. In addition, you must have attention to details and posses excellent communication skills.
The salary for the role is dependant on experience so please submit your salary expectation
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy please follow the link provided.