JOB - Electrical Draughtsman LOCATION - Bristol TERM - Permanent SALARY- £32,000 - £38,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client - an Electronics Manufacturer of products for a range of industries is looking for an experienced Electrical Draughtsperson to join their team on a permanent basis in Bristol.The Electrical Draughtsman will ideally have the following attributes:
The Electrical Draughtsman's role will involve:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar
- Proficiency with CAD software preferably AutoCAD Electrical and SolidWorks (Mechanical)
- Background in an Electronic Manufacturing environment.
- Fully comfortable working with Electrical circuit diagrams.
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Producing Electrical Schematics & Mechanical detail drawings from specifications provided by the Engineering team
- Writing BOMs and maintaining documentation within the established systems.
- Interacting closely with the Engineering team to develop products with cost and time efficiency in mind.
- Taking part in Design Review Meetings
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.