Supply teaching job opportunities for Qualified Teachers in Essex.
Teachright East Anglia are in search of Supply Teachers for primary & secondary schools across the county of Essex. We cover all areas of Essex and look for teachers in all parts of the county to work locally to their homes - not sending you more than 45 minutes away at any given time.
This is to help us maintain our increasing need for cover on a day-to-day basis but also to work on short term contracts for periods of half a term, or even 2/3 terms in some cases.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for flexible yet regular work. As a Supply Teacher we would prefer that you have QTS and at least 2 years qualified teaching experience in a UK classroom.The ideal Supply Teacher applicant will:
Benefits of working with Teachright East Anglia
- Be able to work from 1-5 days per week (flexible)
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum in their subject specialism
- Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on a challenge teaching new students in different settings and enhancing their learning experience
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to strengthen relationships with staff and students
- Be comfortable covering a range of subjects. Be it Physics and Music, or Drama and Maths, the more strings to your bow the better.
- You will be rewarded for your efforts with competitive and fair rates of pay ranging from £120 to £150 per day, paid via PAYE
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
- A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role
- Pre booked assignment options (no morning calls where possible)
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
This advert is for a temporary position.
Teachright East Anglia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided