Innovative organisation based in Yorkshire, but with a flexible base and working policy, are expanding their services with the acquisition of an established Accountancy Practice.
To support this acquisition they are seeking a creative and ambitious qualified accountant or tax advisory professional to provide technical input, support the development of the client base and existing team and move toward Directorship.
In this diverse role you will be responsible for both the day to day management of the Practice, undertaking complex planning and advisory work yourself, supervising and growing the team and working closely with the Group management team.
You will have day to day responsibility for running the Practice and be responsible for:
- Planning, allocation and review of work.
- Management, training and development of the team.
- Management of a large client portfolio.
- Assisting in business development including production of marketing and client events.
- Undertaking complex planning and advisory work within your technical specialism.
- Review of budgets and financials, creation of business plans and forecasts.
- Ad hoc duties to support the directors.
- Truly flexible toward working practices to work remotely, part -time or flexibly.
- Unique opportunity to work with 'Big 4' backgrounds in a small friendly team.
- Autonomy in the management of the Practice, with Group operational support.
- Defined career path and extensive support for your development.
- The opportunity to shape an expanding organisation.
- Idea's and the attitude and ambition to make a difference in your profession.
- A strong technical background in Practice, whether that be in accounts or tax.
- Passion for customer service, business development and delivering a unique service.
- Existing management or supervisory skills and the desire to build on these.
- The desire to work with, learn from and support creative, enthusiastic professionals.