Accounts & Audit Semi Senior
Our client is looking for and Accounts & Audit Semi Senior near Hinckley, Leicestershire. This role is based with a leading firm of accountants and is ideal if you enjoy working with OMB and SME clients in general practice providing a broad range of audit and accountancy services.
As the Accounts & Audit Semi Senior you will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad variety of work; A mix of audit, financial accounts production, management reporting, tax affairs and ad hoc projects. Plus you'll be working for a firm with a reputation for providing their staff with career and personal development. As well as boosting your technical skills you'll develop your client relationship and portfolio skills.
- Qualified, part qualified ACA or ACCA studier or experienced
- Providing a broad spectrum of services to the firm's client portfolio
- Acting as a first point of contact to clients advising on accounting and business matters
- Financial, statutory and management accounts production
- Attending audit assignments
- Personal and corporate taxation
- Acting as a member of the team assisting more junior members of staff
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff members and trainees