Infrastructure Architect, Home Based & Client SitesClient facing, must have ITIL & demonstrable process design experience. Azure Cloud based solutions, Microsoft Active Directory solutions, VMWare and HyperV solutions including full hardware stack and Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop solution.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing global firm with enterprise clients within EMEA. The role includes excellent career development, providing both on the job and classroom based training. As part of a highly skilled consulting team
you will be working on the forefront of technology enabling businesses to mobilise their workforce.
We are an innovative Managed Services and IT Consultancy
provider that specialises in transforming business requirements into effective technology solutions.
Our customers range from FTSE 100 companies, Public Sector bodies and small firms across a wide range of industries. Our services allow organisations to harness IT innovation and deliver strategically aligned solutions that empower organisational agility, growth and success.
As part of our continued growth we are looking to expand our Managed Services team to drive our unique propositions into the corporate market place. We are results driven company focussed on delivering solutions that differentiate us from the competition. At our core is a strong entrepreneurial spirit and any candidate that can bring new ideas, identify gaps and drive innovation will integrate well within the team.
This role will be expected to lead the development and progression of customer environment improvements delivering continuous improvement to a wide range of clients, both overseeing improvements delivered by 3rd parties and implementing themselves. As a customer facing role excellent presentation and communication skills are essential. The key deliverables will be high quality design documents for a wide range of solutions, ensuring they match customer expectations and internal requirements for security, supportability and reliability.
This role will also be involved with new customer onboarding, architecting new systems to be implemented and designing the migration of environments to a supported and improved state.Responsibilities
- Understanding the business needs of multiple customers ranging from both Public and Private sectors
- Design and implementation of Microsoft Active Directory solutions
- Design and implementation of VMWare and HyperV solutions including full hardware stack
- Design and implementation of Azure Cloud based solutions
- Design and implementation of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop solutions
- Define, test and apply operating system configuration specifications
- Measure, troubleshoot and improve systems performance
- Creation of operational support documentation
- Creation of customer facing documentation
- Face to face customer interaction including analysing requirements and presenting designs
- Project oversight of deployments
You must also have experience with all of the above technology, and preferably the relevant certifications.