Primary School TeachersSuperheroes save lives in films...real heroes change lives every day!
Would you like to continue teaching? Do you need a role that gives you a better work/life balance?
Would you like to gain valuable experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role?
Then supply teaching may be for you!
We have an unrivalled reputation within the Cambridge and surrounding area so working with Randstad will give you access to working in 100's of primary schools in your local area. We can provide day to day and short term assignments, long term and permanent positions.
We appreciate the uncertainty of the current situation, but we are continuing to recruit on behalf of our schools during this period. We are anticipating unprecedented demand on the reopening of our schools, so if you would like to be in the best position for work, then we would be interested to hear from you.Benefits
- A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant and a branch with 24-hour on-call facilities
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding and 'Team Teach'
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- Flexible hours and working patterns
- A Recommend a Friend bonus worth up to £300
- Have good knowledge of the National Curriculum in your Key Stage area.
- Manage behaviour in line with school policies
- Deliver engaging and interesting lessons
- Ensuring all marking is completed and hand over notes are left
- Engaging with the pupils and keeping them on task
- Dealing with any immediate issues or emergencies according to the school policies and procedures
- Experience of working with Primary age children, which can be referenced (voluntary work included)
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) - we can help with this!
- A flexible, punctual, professional and approachable manner
- The ability to establish rapport quickly with children whilst maintaining a high standard of control and discipline
- A degree qualification or a qualification in teaching and learning support
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Cambridgeshire so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we have other roles available in schools.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate.About Us
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply Online Now!
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.