A small, friendly, professional private dental practice based in Cheltenham is seeking a qualified and experienced Dental Nurse to join their team. The practice is within beautifully presented, state of the art premises with good transport links.
As a Dental Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking charge of the clinical environment.
- Ensuring the client is comfortable at all times.
- Assisting the dentist with general dentistry and implantology.
- Cleaning the area between clients.
- Updating computer records.
We are looking for a Dental Nurse who has the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in the role with the ability to work quickly and methodically to always be one step ahead of the Dentist.
- A good understanding of dental terminology.
- An experienced Nurse with GDC registration.
- The ability to put clients at ease and build relationships to provide a great bedside manner.
- Computer literacy.
The working hours are set over three longer days to enable staff to have more time with family and friends. You will be working Monday - 07:45-19:15, Tuesday - 07:45-18:15 and Thursday - 07:45-17:15 plus one Saturday morning (09:00-13:00) per month.
In return, you will receive a pay rate of £10.00 - £11.50 per hour, depending on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Dental Nurse who is looking to work within a caring team in a professional private practice. To apply for this role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.