SEN Tutor/HLTA - Bishop's Stortford!
REED Education are currently working with an independent education provision for pupils of secondary ages with complex Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs, located in Bishop's Stortford.
Due to the expansion of the school and the enrolment of more students, the school are looking for an outstanding Tutor/HLTA to join the team from September 2020. The School:
- Caters for KS3 & 4 students with SEMH
- Students are taught on a 1:1 basis or in very small groups
- Provides bespoke education programmes, tailored to students' individual needs
- Provides off-site learning activities
- Highly supportive senior leadership team
What you'll require:
- Focus on social and emotional development as well as education
- Delivering effective teaching to maximise pupil progress
- Full time, permanent position, term time only (39 weeks of the year)
- Salary starting from £19,000
- Progression opportunities
If this exciting opportunity sounds like it could be for you, please apply now and I will be in contact to discuss your application!
- Previous experience in a SEN or mainstream school
- Have an enthusiastic and positive personality
- Ability to deliver creative and engaging lessons
- Full UK Driving Licence for a minimum of 3 years and access to a vehicle for work (essential)
- Due to the requirements of the role, applicants must be at 24 years or older