Eligo Technology are seeking a Full Stack ReactJS Developer for our global retail and eCommerce client based in the Mansfield's area.
Due to acquisitions and continued expansion, they are seeking to expand the IT team to support their internal systems.
Why Apply for this Role?
This is an opportunity for a confident Full Stack ReactJS Developer to develop solutions for the buying department. You will be developing features for their supplier website, writing and enhancing applications used throughout the buying department, designing and maintaining databases.
Salary - Up to £55,000 + Benefits
Flexible working with Office and Hybrid Working options available
You will be responsible for:
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
- Agile Development Process.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures or Oracle PL-SQL
- C# including WebAPI
- HTML 5 / CSS
How to Apply
Please update your CV and apply or call Lesley directly on 01943 719315.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90782251