Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation in Edinburgh, are currently looking to recruit an Automation Tester for initial 3 month contract on a rate of £350-400/day (outside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will initially be remote based.
The candidate will be required to provide automation testing expertise and support to various teams and projects across the business. The ideal candidate must be a complete self-starter with the experience to create and deliver automation test strategies/solutions and frameworks to meet project requirements and provide automation insight to the Test Manager.
• Assist the Test Manager to build automation test capability and frameworks and provide a clear direction on the automation test strategy
• Work with the Test Manager and test teams across the business to achieve automation testing goals across multiple projects
• Working with SMEs, Bas and dev to capture business processes followed by the design and build of automated solutions and frameworks across multiple applications
• Create and maintain automated regression/smoke test packs for various applications with appropriate version control in place
• Daily automated test execution across a range of projects and infrastructures
• Provide meaningful and accurate reporting against pass/fail criteria
• Root Cause analysis of failures and rapid resolution of issues
• Understanding testing methodologies i.e. Agile, Kanban, Waterfall and V-Model
• Comprehensive knowledge of automated testing tools i.e. Selenium, Blue Prism, Cypress
• Exposure to RPA and working within an Agile framework i.e. DevOps, CI or FDD
• Ability to automate front web based front-end systems, interfaces, cross browser/devices , mobile apps and other applications
• Detailed understanding of SOA, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Client Server architecture and experience of testing Cloud and Azure based solutions
• Familiarity with version control and release software i.e Git, Subversion or team city
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90781958