GEM Partnership are working exclusively with TMD Friction, who are a market leader in the development of friction materials for the mainly aftermarket automotive industry. A well-established manufacturing company producing market leading engineered products to a diverse international client base, they are currently looking to recruit a talented Process / Manufacturing Engineer who will drive improvement across all aspects of the business by identifying, implementing and sustaining best practices.
• Introduce innovative, capable and cost effective products and processes, managing and delivering projects on time, to specification and within budget.
• Day to day problem solving and technical/data analysis.
• Cycle time and cost reduction focus using a range of lean and six sigma tools and techniques.
• Ensure capability requirements are met on all critical to quality processes.
• Identify and deliver Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery improvements.
• Oversee and manage all aspects of a project from a small improvement activity to large capex projects.
• Candidates should ideally be degree qualified in an engineering related subject.
• 5 years previous experience in a similar process or manufacturing engineering role is essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90781687