White Label are proud to be working with an engineering company in King's Lynn area who are looking to recruit a Design Engineer. The role
- Will be responsible for managing selected design and drawing tasks.
- Co-ordinating with the Senior Design Engineer to ensure close liaison of the D.O with the Sales, Manufacturing and Site operations to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- You will be proactive and innovative in applying known concepts and principles, whilst utilising a sound knowledge of current equipment directives and safety regulations to aid design selection for specific processes.
- Ensure that our machinery and equipment is manufactured to current legislative and safety requirements.
- Be involved closely with General Manager/Senior Design Engineer in regularly reviewing our current equipment designs.
- Part of this role will be to supervise equipment trials and commissioning.
- To identify new systems and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Although the job is primarily office bound the role will require a flexible approach to unsociable working hours and working outside of the UK when the need arises.
A salary of £40,000 + is on offer for the right person.
- 5 years or more 3D CAD design experience. Ideally Solidworks.
- Food or Pharma experienced is highly advantagious.
- You must have a full UK driving license.
Working hours Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm.
PensionApply for immediate consideration
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90781536