M&E Engineer Field based - Bromley£35,705, including 1 in 4 on call and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Are you an experienced Mechanical and Electrical Engineer?
Do you have experience gained within Facilities Management or Construction?
Can you travel around various sites in and around your local area?
If you have answered yes to all three, then we may have an exciting career move for you!About the Role
Working for one of our iconic high-profile clients, you'll be the clients first point of call for all their reactive and planned maintenance needs. Planners and Dispatch team will allocate your tasks and you'll work proactively to accomplish them within the set service level agreements, ensuring all work orders are opened and closed in real time. If the job requires technical or specialist help, they will be called in - you're not expected to be an expert in everything.About You
You'll enjoy working autonomously in a pressurised environment and be able to prioritise a complex and demanding workload. You'll have excellent written and verbal communications skills, enabling you to communicate all operational M&E issues within your region. You'll be customer service driven and enjoy working within a people focused environment.
You'll have experience gained either within Facilities Management or Construction. There is scope to progress within this role from M&E Engineer to Senior Engineer all the way up to Managing Engineer.To be successful, you will have:
In return for your hard work, please see below the package on offer:
- A recognised Apprenticeship or Qualification in M&E Services/Maintenance
- 17th Edition - Essential
- Gas Safe Certified - Desirable
- City & Guilds Test and Inspection
- Plumbing qualifications - Desirable
- A full valid UK driving licence
- Salary: £35,705
- Up to 4% discretionary bonus scheme, subject to achievement of targets
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions between 4.5% and 6%
- Gym Discount
- Life Assurance (as part of the Company Pension Scheme)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90781576