Job Description/Key Skills:
- Role: MicroStrategy Developer - REF 24339
- Contracting Authority: Central Government
- Contract Length: 3 months (with possible extension)
- Location: Plymouth (remote working initially)
- IR35: Inside
- Pay Rate to Candidate: £352.04 per day
- Security Clearance: BPSS
Working within an established development maintenance team, you will support the existing MicroStrategy Reporting Suite (V10) and Talend ETLs (V6) that deliver information to the business and senior management team. As part of the maintenance of the existing reports and ETLs there will also be the opportunity to develop new ETLs and reports so you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with the business to capture reporting requirements.
- Leveraging SQL, MicroStrategy and Talend reporting tools to create and maintain scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the development team to share knowledge.
- Using very capable soft skills and an ability to communicate to and influence various audiences in person or in writing.
Responsible for analysing, implementing and testing application/database functionality as directed; Maintaining the application and back-office systems; Effectively delivering the functional aspects of website applications; Developing web applications; SQL Server knowledge of writing stored proceduresMinimum requirements:
- The full MicroStrategy development suite including MicroStrategy Architect, MicroStrategy Developer, MicroStrategy Web and MicroStrategy Object Manager.
- Talend ETL development and deployment
- SQL - (Oracle, DB2 for z and Postgres)
- Microsoft Office suite
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90781729