Security Engineer / DevOps Leeds to £85k
Security Engineer / DevOps (CI/CD) *Remote Interview WFH*. Are you a technologist with a good knowledge of cyber security related issues and a DevOps automation mindset? You could be joining a technology driven Challenger Bank and making a real impact on a company that is helping to revolutionise consumer banking through the use of advanced data centric, Cloud based technology; progressing your career and enjoying perks such as flexible working.
As a Security Engineer you will help to ensure that the code produced by the company is free of vulnerabilities with a focus on automation and the CI/CD pipeline. This is a hands-on role where you'll develop mitigation plans for vulnerabilities and risks as well as implementing security polices and techniques. You'll take a high level overview of the company's security infrastructure and recommend the best security tools available to address the job at hand within a CI/CD environment, working closely with software engineering teams, DevOps and SREs.
You'll be based in modern, open plan offices in Central Leeds with all the latest kit; a well stocked kitchen / canteen area in a highly motivated team atmosphere with flexible working opportunities (2-3 days a week WFH; 100% during social distancing measures).
Driven by technology this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as Work from Home during the current social distancing measures.
- Experience of writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) in an AWS cloud-based environment via an infrastructure CI/CD pipeline
- Operational expertise working in at least one of Identity and Access Management, Network Security, Data Security, Digital Security, PKI
- Experience with Terraform coding and deployment; Docker and Kubernetes also nice to have
- Experience with some of the Cloud Native security tooling in areas of Vulnerability management, Encryption, Cloud security, Network security
- Good understanding of AWS IAM, VPC, Security group and KMS
- Experience with delivering in an Agile manner, particularly Scrum
- Collaborative, keen to learn and quick to adapt
As a Security Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus benefits including 25 days holiday and extra day for your birthday; pension, life assurance, discounted gym membership and team social events.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4443 to find out more about this Security Engineer / DevOps opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90781646