HGV / Cleaner - LE67, Coalville, Leicestershire
* We are seeking someone who can help clean and maintain both the offices and workshop whilst also moving HGVs internally.
* HGV Class 1 or 2 Licence would be required for this role.
A varied opportunity for an individual who seeks a balance between working around HGV's (moving them so the Technicians can prep the vehicles) and making sure both the workshop and offices are clean and organised. This is a full time, permanent, day shift position - 37 hours in total with overtime prospects. A HGV licence would be required for this position.
Salary & Package: £11 per hour with opportunities for overtime.
This HGV Workshop Operative job will suit:
* Someone with a HGV Licence who doesn't want to be out on the road full time.
* A meticulous individual who enjoys cleaning and making sure a high standard is achieved.
* Enjoys variety between a workshop and office environment
The HGV Cleaner job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Work within a modern facility with a friendly team environment.
* Opportunities for overtime, no rotating shift pattern.
* Variety to your day across working within the workshop and cleaning the facilities.
The HGV / Cleaner job will involve:
* Cleaning both the office and workshop.
* Moving HGV's within the workshop.
* Making sure everywhere is organised accordingly.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Ashby, Hinckley, Castle Donington, Loughborough.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
"Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply."
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: JP - HGVC