Head of Finance / Finance Manager (Part Time Hours)
Superb opportunity for a fully or part qualified finance professional looking for part time hours, to join a successful and growing £5m turnover company, which operates three restaurants across North Wales and has exciting plans on the horizon to grow additional revenue streams including retail and online.
Established in 2012, Dylan's Restaurant has locations in Criccieth, Menai Bridge and Llandudno. With a mission focused on celebrating the local produce, character and natural beauty of the region, we are proud to have established our roots up and down the beautiful North Wales coast.
We pride ourselves on our friendly, family-orientated and people-focused culture and we are proud to be accredited Gold Investors in People. We are a passionate bunch with one common goal - being able to serve great food in stunning locations. We genuinely care about what we do, and we always put our people, customers and suppliers at the heart of every decision we make.
We are seeking a finance professional who is aligned with our values, to join our small team based within our head office in Llangefni, Anglesey.
What will this role of Head of Finance / Finance Manager entail?
As the Head of Finance, you'll enjoy a varied role as part of the Management Team, where you'll ensure operation of a sound financial platform to aid and support the future growth of the business. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
* Producing annual budgets and forecasts
* Completing monthly management accounts, using Sage
* Working with the Management Team to establish pricing policy and setting individual prices
* Monitoring gross margins and overhead costs, and projecting and monitoring cashflow
* Submitting periodic VAT returns and monthly PAYE / NI settlements
* Ensuring all Companies House obligations are met
* Liaising with external auditors, banks, solicitors and other professional advisors
* Preparing business plans and financial projections with the Senior Management Team
What will I need in order to be considered for this Head of Finance / Finance Manager role?
* Be fully qualified with either CIPFA, CIMA, ACCA or ICAEW (or similar), or part qualified with extensive experience in a similar financial management position
* Familiarity with financial systems, preparing budgets and management accounts, and working knowledge of VAT and PAYE regulations
* Strong financial, analytical, reasoning and decision making skills
* Ability to express ideas clearly with good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Be a proactive and passionate team player with drive and determination
What will I receive in return?
As the Head of Finance, you'll receive salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 pro rata, with the level dependent on experience and qualifications, along with a range of benefits including a pension scheme and 25% staff discount across all three restaurants.
You'll be employed on a permanent contract, working part time hours within Monday to Friday over a minimum of three days. The number of working hours can be discussed and agreed during interview stage.
Location: Llangefni (Anglesey, North Wales)
All applications for this Head of Finance / Finance Manager vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions