Babu Unit - Nursery Practitioner
Baby unit - Full time permanent position level 3 qualified or above.
Salary 18,500 - 19,500 dependents on age and experience
Do you have a passion for working with baby's/toddlers and a desire to help them flourish in a caring and nurturing environment? We have a busy baby room with children ageing from 6months to 2 years
We want to hear from you if you enjoy working in a home from home, child centred environment with a strive to develop the prime areas of learning and beyond. Knowledge of "In the moment planning" is beneficial but not essential but you must have sound knowledge of the EYFS. Can you use your own initiative, play with the children, and expand experiences of awe and wonder from a young age?
Your main responsibilities are
* Ensure all children are kept safe whilst providing stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development
* Observe support and extended children's learning
* Be a positive keyworker and maintain learning diaries for your key group of children
* Build and maintain an effective partnership with parents
* Work as part of a team supporting all members of staff
In return we can offer you
* Competitive salary
* Continuous professional development
* Excellent working conditions
* A supportive and friendly team
* 28days holiday including bank holiday
* Nursery closures between Christmas and New Year (meaning never working over the Christmas break)
Inwood nursery is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be subjected to two references and enhanced DBS check before their employment commences.
Please be aware due to our rural location you must be able to drive or have alternative transport arrangements as we are not on a bus route or within easy walking distance from A370.
Apply now - we are looking forward to hearing from you