Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Employability and Skills sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled Health & Social Care Level 5 Tutor.
We require a Tutor to deliver Health and Social Care Apprenticeships L2, L3 and Level 5 Care Leadership and Management.
Home based role with excellent benefits including mileage allowance, bonus structure, 28 days holiday and the autonomy to manage your own diary. This role will require occasional travel across Greater London to visit learners in the workplace.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have significant experience in the occupational area that you are teaching/assessing in - Health & Social Care
* Hold an A1 assessors' qualification or equivalent
* Hold a teaching qualification (minimum PTTLS or equivalent)
* Full Driving License and access to vehicle
* The candidate must be able to create an effective and efficient assessment process that enables learners to progress towards and achieve identified milestones in a timely manner.
* The role holder will be responsible for providing support for learners in line with their individual needs, provide appropriate IAG and refer for additional support to ensure that individual learners continue to progress towards their objectives.
* Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
* Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
The company are an employer of choice within the sector offering fantastic suite of benefits and work life balance to its teams, with a focus on treating their staff well in order to retain them for the long term. This is an exciting time for them as a growing organisation and a great opportunity for professionals across the Skills sector.
* Bonus scheme
* Flexible working hours
* Home based with travel / expenses paid from home postcode
* Staff benefits package
* Joining a fantastic team
* Staff development opportunities