Rotherham Education Services supply the RNN Group with temporary workers. We are looking for a lecturer to teach Level 2 & 3 Childcare courses at North Notts College on a temporary basis.
The suitable candidate will:
· Hold teaching experience preferably in a similar FE setting.
· Be competent to teach a variety of topics on the Childcare level 2-3 programmes.
· Hold a relevant trade and teaching qualification or working towards one.
Days of work would be Monday and Tuesday, 8hours per day.
Why work for us?
· Full & part time hours available
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated co-ordinator to help you through the process of applying and whilst you are engaged with us
· NEST Pension Scheme
· Access to RNN gyms, restaurants and salons
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability. We are also proud to be part of the Disability Confidence Scheme.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, vulnerable adults and young people. All new employees will be required undertake a DBS check