Salary:£18,824.04 - £20,737.68
Qualification:Level 3+ and above in Early Years Childcare
291 Wandsworth Bridge Road,
London, SW6 2NX
Despite the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis we are still recruiting for staff in our nurseries. We are only able to conduct telephone interviews at this point in time as we need to follow the Government's guidelines on social distancing.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is keen to hear from you and the Recruitment Team will be reviewing all applications. We will then be offering telephone interviews to successful candidates. We can then advise you on the next stage in the recruitment process. Please keep applying.
Our Ofsted 'Outstanding' Wandsworth Bridge Nursery is looking for fun and inspiring nursery practitioners and educators to join their team. The roles will provide a perfect fit for an enthusiastic and hard-working person with a real passion for working in childcare to plan and deliver fun and inspiring learning experiences for the children.
• A full and relevant child-care qualification at level 3 or above.
• Be able to demonstrate knowledge and practical experience of safeguarding in an early
• Be able to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
• Share the same commitment and enthusiasm to providing high-quality childcare
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative