Initial Recruitment Services are currently looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant based in Tewkesbury. The successful TA will ideally have the ability to approach situations with patience and sensitivity, along with the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who enjoys interacting and supporting pupils, accordingly to individual needs and skills.
Responsibilities will include:
* Liaise regularly with parents, alongside the SENDCo, to provide feedback
* Be involved in keeping records and evaluating identified scholars' progress
* Support pupils with activities which support literacy, numeracy and other skills
* Supervise and assist individual/small groups of pupils in activities set by teachers or by the TA with teacher guidance
* Assist pupils with physical needs
In order to complete the registration process, you will be required to have an Enhanced DBS, Overseas police Check (where applicable), a minimum of 2 years professional reference checks and a CV which covers the last 10 years of employment/education.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy