Eden Brown Education are recruiting for an experienced Student Support Officer to work at a leading Further Education College in Slough.
The College are looking for a Full time Student Support Officer on a on going temporary bases starting immediately working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm.
Access to a car is essential as there will be travelling between different sites.
You will need to have:
* Experience of liaising with Students, parents, teachers and key workers within a education setting.
* Have previous experience working with within the student services department.
* Experience of arranging student activities and helping students maximise college experience.
* Arrange student finance and Bursaries along with other admin duties.
* A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
If you would be interested in applying for this role in Slough, or if you would like to find out more about the services that Eden Brown Education can offer then please get in touch today.
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)