Project Team Leader - FTC 12 months
At Aerial Direct we are proud to be one of the UK's leading independent providers of telecommunications. We are equally as proud of our employees who have helped us become one of the largest O2 partners in the UK.
We are currently looking for a Team Manager to cover leave within our Service Delivery Team, the role will oversee Projects and the team deploying them.
Do you have experience in Project Management? Have you previously led and developed successful teams? Are you looking for the next step in your career in a company you can grow with?
In exchange for your expertise we will give you a great working environment in our recently renovated offices and the support of an experienced team.
But that's not all. We will also throw in:
• A competitive salary and progression plan
• Your birthday off every year
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Increased holiday with each year of service*
• Company pension scheme
• Complimentary fitness classes on site
• Discounts on mobile phones
• Subsidised gym and spa memberships
• The opportunity to undertake professional qualifications
If that sounds good, get in touch!
For our Service Delivery department, we are seeking people who are:
* Capable of overseeing and managing multiple small and medium projects (up to 90 at any given time)
* Customer focused
* Highly organized with strong attention to detail
* Confident managing performance and leading teams
* Self Motivated
It is vital that you have:
* Hands on experience managing projects, ideally in telecommunications or similar
* Exposure to telecoms products such as hosted solutions
* Experience managing budgets and delivering to timescales
* Exposure to technical projects
* Strong team management skills
It would be a bonus if you had:
* Experience deploying telephone systems and network solutions
* Exposure to Gamma, Number Porting, PSTN, ISTN, SIP and/or ADSL
* Experience using and Autotask
* PRINCE2 Qualification (although for the right candidate we will sponsor you undertaking this)
* An understanding of hosted and on-site phone systems
What does the role involve?
* Managing a team of Project Managers and Coordinators
* Driving team meetings
* Financial reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
* Engaging with sales teams to validate orders and query errors
* Managing key stakeholders and suppliers
* Managing multiple small and medium projects up to a value of £150,000
* Overseeing and managing up to 90 projects at any time
* Undertaking 1-2-1's and team development
* Supporting senior management with the day to day running of the Service Delivery Department
Apply below for more information