Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Controls)
May also be suitable if you are a PLC Engineer, Automation Engineer or Controls Engineer
This role requires a qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on state of the art production machinery within a 24/7 plant. You role would be to plan and schedule PPM and Breakdown activities within the shift and communicate during handovers to understand what current issues are and what work needs to be undertaken.
You will need to have experience in working within a fast paced production environment where Health and Safety for yourself and colleagues is paramount. The company has taken all the necessary precautions in relation to COVID 19 to ensure all staff members are able to carry out their duties in a safer manner
We are looking for the following
* Take ownership of PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks whilst on shift
* Experience of special purpose production machinery
* PLC fault finding and programming
* Assist with the installation of new plant equipment, can be up to several tonnes
* Experienced in electrical and mechanical preventative maintenance and fault finding
* Qualified to 17th, 18th or BS7671 standards
* Experience with plastic products would be advantageous
We are looking for individuals who enjoy solving complex engineering and manufacturing problems in order to minimise wastage and down time. You will need to be enthusiastic about working on modern machinery and apply common sense and best practice to your daily duties, yet able to think outside of the box when required.
Please note all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alternative Keywords may include:
Electrical maintenance | Electrical Maintenance Engineer | Electrically Biased Engineer | PLC Engineer | Automation Engineer | Controls Engineer | FMCG | Food | Plastics | Automotive | Electrical Engineer | Maintenance Engineer | Multiskilled Engineer | Multi skilled engineer | Multi-skilled engineer