Family and Care Paralegal, Gloucestershire - 12 months experience - Salary £DOE - Expanding Gloucestershire based practice -
• A new position has arisen for an experienced Family and Care Paralegal to join a growing and expanding practice within their family team.
• The appointed Family and Care Paralegal will be supporting the family team which advises on a variety of matters such as private, divorce, finance, and children matters.
• Ideal Family/Care Paralegal will have at least 12 months experience working within the family or childcare team of a reputable practice and have legal aid experience.
• This friendly firm are proud to deliver a bespoke service to their clients. Listening to client requirements and offering hassle-free, cost effective and tailored solutions are of paramount importance, the firm wish to appoint like-minded lawyers who share these core values.
• Salary dependent on experience.