Assistant Finance Business Partner - Doncaster - £28,000-£30,000 + Exceptional Benefits
Chase & Holland are excited to be working exclusively with a fast-growing, customer focussed business based on the outskirts of Doncaster who are recruiting for a contract Assistant Finance Business Partner. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, driven, commercially astute part qualified accountant to work in a vital commercial accounts/ finance business partnering role where you must co-ordinate, review, analyse and challenge the business area on their financial reporting and operational drivers to ultimately add value to the business.Finance Business Partner Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Provide financial challenge, support and insight to the Operational Managers
- Establishing business improvement opportunities
- Responsible for accuracy of month end management accounts for your cost centres including performance drivers and recommend action planning
- Assisting with the automation of current manual reporting processes. Looking for best practices and efficiencies
- Helping develop and transfer finance knowledge throughout the business
In Return, You'll Receive:
- CIMA or ACCA part qualified although will consider experience as well
- Commercial Finance or Business Partnering experience in a fast-paced business, ideally in a business partnering role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely across finance and non-finance teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible, dynamic and able to manage changing demands
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Assistant Finance Business Partner opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
- A market leading salary.
- Excellent benefits including staff discount and lifestyle scheme.
- The opportunity to really impact the business and add value.
- A company who cares for their employees and supports growth and progression.
- Although this is a 12 month contract the business is a large growing organisation with potential opportunity for the right person.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.