- Cotman House, Felixstowe
- Salary up to £29,000PA dependant on skills and experience
- Working 40 hours a week including Supernumerary, on the floor and alternate weekends
We're looking for an experienced Deputy Manager with a minimum of 2 years experience in care homes to join the team at Cotman House in Felixstowe. The Home:
Deputy Manager Role:
- Residential Care for up to 61 residents
- Good transport links
- Our unique, award winning dementia training is accredited by City and Guilds
Who we're looking for:
- A fantastic opportunity has become available for an already experienced Deputy Manager to work within this highly reputable and impressive elderly care home
- In return for inspiring your team and maximising the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially you will receive excellent benefits, a personalised career plan and payment of professional fees
- It is key for this role you have the relevant experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Elderly Care including best practice
- For a full job description contact our Recruitment Team
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package. Just some of the many benefits listed below:
- A minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience as care team manager/team leader or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free or subsidised meals*
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Long service awards / Recognition programme
- Employee discount scheme, high street vouchers, e-vouchers, holidays, cinema and restaurants
- We are a Wagestream employer, this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing.
Please click 'APPLY Now' alternatively, you can contact Kelly on / or email at
to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age."
*Dependant on location/hours*