About the roleJob title:
Employment CoachLocations include:
Haywards Heath and BrightonSalary:
We are recruiting Employment Coaches
for a brand new programme at Education Development Trust called Making a Difference
.What is Making a Difference?
Making a Difference is a brand-new programme to be delivered by Education Development Trust in the Coast to Capital region of England. The programme is a European Social Fund (ESF) match funded programme which is designed to support both unemployed and economically inactive participants, the aim being to progress them to job search readiness or into paid employment.
Our Employment Coaches
will provide face to face Careers Information, Advice and Guidance to adult customers in a range of community and employer settings and will support them to make informed career decisions. The key objectives of the role include:
Employment Coaches will hold at least a Level 4 IAG (not Careers IAG) qualification. If you do not have this qualification, please apply for the unqualified Employment Coach position.Our Employment Coaches must hold a current and clean driving license and have access to a vehicle. Areas we are looking to cover are: Haywards Heath and BrightonBenefits:
- Deliver information, advice and guidance on all matters relating to learning and work including employment, education and training in 1:1 or group settings, using appropriate resources and tools.
- Provide intensive ongoing support and mentoring to participants when required, including in-work support.
- Achieve a range of set quantitative and qualitative targets using a case load management approach, utilising the customer management system effectively; actively steer the customer journey.
- Determine the most suitable media for customer and signpost to specialist partners where appropriate.
- Ensure all delivery evidence is complete and compliant in line with contract and quality standards and that all customer records are accurate and handled in accordance with appropriate confidentiality and data protection legislation and guidance.
- Continuously track the customer journey in order to achieve all relevant contractual outcomes using all available interventions including social media, email, SMS. Ensure all interventions are recorded on management information system.
- Take a proactive and highly visible approach to developing working relationships with other professionals both internal and external, including provision of feedback, agreeing priorities and reviewing arrangements.
- Follow and operate within corporate guidance with regards to social media policy and brand guidelines for the contract applicable.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and partnership networks.
- Be responsible for adhering to both local and the Corporate Safeguarding policy and procedures aimed at promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and at-risk adults and attend mandatory child protection and/or adult protection safeguarding and prevent training.
We offer a generous holiday allowance (30 days), a 6% matched pension scheme, a range of voluntary benefits, excellent training, and family friendly policies to support flexible working. Closing date: Monday 28th SeptemberInterview dates:
Interviews will begin to take place week late September/early October with a start date as ASAP.How to apply:
Towards the bottom of this page you can download the job description and apply. Once you click apply you will be required to complete a short online application form and upload your CV.You may have noticed that we are advertising for the same position in different locations. If you would like to be considered for multiple locations then you will be given the option to do so during your application.This post, as part of the Making a Difference project,?is part funded by the European Structural and Investment Funds 2014 - 2020 and all activity must comply with contractual regulations.? Education Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.