Job Title: Depot Maintenance ElectricianLocation: Welham Green, Hatfield, AL10 8XFSalary: £31,851 + 11% location allowance (£3,503) + on call allowance of £155.46 every 3 weeks (equates to £2,642 annually). Total Salary including location allowance and call out allowance = £37,996Benefits: Company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday (shifts as below)Week 1 Shifts - 6.00am - 2.00pmWeek 2 Shifts - 2.00pm - 10.00pmOn call / Standby: 1 week in every 3
Our client is a national Facilities Management company and due to a major new contract win with a highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer our client is looking to recruit several Depot Maintenance Electricians throughout the UK.
For this role our client is looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Electrician to look after a large Retail Distribution Depot in Welham Green, Hatfield.
This large retail distribution depot is a new site that has been completely refurbished and is operating as a centre of excellence for the business.Job Purpose:
This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive Electrical maintenance within the depot.
You will be the first line in all maintenance issues throughout the Depot.
The purpose of this role is to carry out technical repairs and minor PPM's. You will ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is always completed and up to date. All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid-down company Health and Safety policy.Key Accountabilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed
- Respond promptly and positively to service all requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary
- Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times
- Conduct emergency lighting tests and repairs
- Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the line manager of findings
- Ensure that compliance documentation is always completed and up to date
- Advise the on-site customer (manager) of any repair and maintenance issues that are likely to affect the smooth running of the site
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required
- Complete general repairs and maintenance to customer sites
- Always comply with company Health and Safety policy
- You will be part of a 24/7 call out rota (1 week in every 3)
- City and Guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or City and Guilds 2330 Levels 2 and 3 or NVQ Level 3
- 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- 3 Phase Electrics and its applications
- Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
- Ability to repair and maintain a range of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Respond to service call requests within agreed timescales
- Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and full use of their own motor vehicle.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy
at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED