Are you a Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician looking for a new challenge? If so, due to ever-increasing business demands, this Northampton motor retail car dealeship is now seeking an extra experienced Vehicle Technician. This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who strive to provide the best working environments as well as superb personal and professional growth! As the Vehicle Technician you will be:
- Completing in depth vehicle diagnostics, repairs and maintenance of customer vehicles
- Carrying out service & repair
- Investigating faults and engine diagnostics
- Completing Vehicle Health Checks
Ideally you will be currently working as a Vehicle Technician within a Franchised Dealership carrying out general service & repairs. You will also be fully qualified to an NVQ, IMI, ATA or City & Guilds (C&G) standard Level 3.
When you join this growing automotive company as a Vehicle Technician, you will receive a highly competitive starting salary and a fantastic bonus structure as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- Basic salary of up to £27,000
- Up to £32,000 On Target Earnings (OTE)
- Uncapped commission
- 22 days holiday plus holidays
- Full training & development plan
- Company pension scheme
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!