On behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), Stonebranch Healthcare is looking to recruit Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with at least two years post-registration experience for Nurse Disability Assessor role in Canterbury.
Nurse Disability Assessor Requirements:
* Valid NMC pin with a minimum of 2 years' nursing experience
* Driving license
* No previous assessor experience required as full, paid training is provided
*PLEASE NOTE: There are no face-to-face assessments being conducted at present due to COVID-19. All Nurse Disability Assessor work is conducted at home and is computer- and telephone- based for the foreseeable future. Company laptops provided to access relevant systems.*
Nurse Disability Assessor role:
* Annual salary of £35k-£37k
* Full training is supplied, including a residential two week course, with additional ongoing on-the-job support.
* Conducting face-to-face interviews with PIP (Personal Independence Payment) claimants with the use of a proforma.
* Conducting impartial, holistic medical assessments only and does not require you to make any decisions on claim outcomes
* Compiling a report, which is then dispatched for review and decision as to eligibility
* This can take place either in a dedicated assessment centre or an individual's home
* Shifts are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (office hours), with Bank Holidays off as standard
Nurse Disability Assessor Benefits:
* 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* On Target Earnings (OTE) of up to £44,400 when face-to-face assessments resume
* Performance related pay rise of £1,000 per year for the first 2 years.
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Private medical insurance, medical indemnity insurance, life insurance and travel insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC registration fee
* Health screening every two years, after one year's service
* Professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more
Stonebranch Healthcare - recruitment for healthcare professionals by healthcare professionals. Led by a team of experienced doctors and nurses, we specialise in providing disability assessment services, offering unparalleled support throughout the application process, including 24/7 availability and intensive one-on-one interview preparation, meaning an enviable placement success rate and a 100% feedback rating. As healthcare professionals we understand the challenges presented by the current healthcare sector, allowing us to provide detailed and honest insight into the role as a colleague.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like to know more about the role of Disability Assessor, Nurse Assessor, Disability Analyst