Production manager, East Yorkshire, Excellent Salary + Benefits
Our client is a hugely successful manufacture of mechanical products. They enjoy an enviable reputation for quality, exporting their products globally.
Due to internal progression they are now looking to appoint a Production Manager to join their facility in East Yorkshire. The role of Production manager will sit amongst the senior team and will be responsible for leading an assembly team of 30-40 people that assemble electro / mechanical products, safely, cost effectively and on time meeting the required quality standards.
We are looking for an individual who has management skills either within production or engineering, who has good mechanical knowledge, as the role involves managing the complex mechanical fitting of parts. You will also need to be able to demonstrate achievements within lean improvements.
* Motivate a team of employees
* Plan and organise a production schedule
* Assess resource requirements
* Set and maintain quality standards and controls
* Monitor productivity rates to maintain performance and improve costs
* Monitor production processes
* Preparation of management information
* Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others
* Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
* Mechanical engineering experience
* Knowledge of combining electro-pneumatics
* Extensive experience of leading the implementation of a lean culture
* Ideally from a manufacturing environment of electro / mechanical equipment
You may already be working in a role as a Manufacturing Manager or Production Manager and are looking for a good solid company, alternatively you maybe working in Engineering as an Engineering Manager, Production Engineer, Project Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer and are looking to move into an Engineering based production Management role, either way we would love to hear from you.
This role is commutable from Hull, Goole, Beverley, York and Scarborough
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore which has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK