Salary circa: £22-25,000
Permanent role, full-time, Monday-Friday
This is a leading cancer screening and diagnostics organisation which carries out industry leading in depth diagnosis for a variety of different types of cancer. So, as you can understand, this is a rewarding, fulfilling place to work.
Well-funded, respected throughout the industry and with a wealth of cancer fighting experience, the future for this life-saving organisation is very bright.
This is a generalist role that will give you exposure to most aspects of a dynamic, busy finance department. You will assist with most aspects of the company's finance and report to the Finance Manager.
The working environment is good fun and friendly. Help is always close-by and the level of teamwork is very high.
Responsibilities will include:
Daily input of purchase ledger invoices, ensuring accurate cost centre and nominal posting
* Daily input of purchase ledger invoices, ensuring accurate cost centre and nominal posting
* Creation and sending of sales ledger invoices including inputting onto Sage and the client management system, ensuring accurate cost centre and nominal postings
* Posting payments and receipts onto Sage and the client management system
* Credit card receipts and payments reconciliations
* Weekly bank reconciliations
* Supplier payment runs
* Ensuring accurate posting for VAT purposes
* Uploading of documents to HR database and processing DBS applications for new staff.
* General administration tasks as and when required.
* Experience of working in a similar finance role which might include VAT, sales & purchase ledger, reconciliations or invoicing.
Interviews are immediately available