SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £33,000
Our client who are an established and successful electronic security company are looking for a Security Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience + overtime
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation, service, maintenance and fault-finding on Access Control, Door Entry and CCTV systems.
• Covering the London and Essex areas you will be happy to travel.
The Ideal Person:
• Experience working with Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry systems - ideally a minimum of 2 years.
• Knowledge of a range of equipment such as: Paxton Net 2, Fermax, Videx, ACT, PAC, Hikvision, Dahua, Videx, Sony and more.
• Full UK Driving License.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Based in Essex & happy to travel.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90785618