IT Support Engineer
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000K
Are you looking to push your career further forward within a business that offers genuine progression and learning opportunities? If the answer is yes please read on!
My client has an immediate opportunity for a junior IT Support Engineer who might have just finished a college course, degree, home learning etc.
This is a great chance to join an employer that heavily invests in and supports their staff. You will be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
My client is interested in candidates that can:
- talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- replace parts as required
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits
- work continuously on a task until completion
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with users
Please apply with your most recent CV for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90785281