Technical Support Air Conditioning Engineer Hemel Hempstead •£40000 DOE Plus Car Allowance • Permanent • Full timeJob Description:
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for an Air Conditioning Technical Support Engineer in the Hemel Hempstead area..
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be office based but visiting to various sites when required. You will be providing technical support over the phone, attending sites to carry out commissioning and trouble shooting as well as attending training courses with manufacturers/suppliers.Day to Day Duties Your duties would include:
- Based in the Hemel Hempstead office but working throughout the country.
- Liaise with main suppliers (LG, Toshiba & Mitsubishi Electric), attending their training courses and update meetings, to maintain detailed understanding of the application and operation of their products. Key products include:
- Air & water sourced (H)VRF systems;
- Heat recovery ventilation;
- Split systems;
- Local & central control systems and accessories
- BMS interfacing;
- Bespoke control panels;
- Air to water heat pumps.
- Maintain library of manuals, software and hardware used to support the products.
- Provide technical support of main products to: colleagues, installation & service contractors; and consultants through:
- Telephone support;
- Training courses;
- Site visits (commissioning and trouble-shooting) throughout the British Isles.
The role necessarily requires mutual flexibility to meet the contractual requirements of our customers.
The Successful Applicant: You will have the following:
- Completion of commissioning documentation and comprehensive reports of site visits.
- Maintain an active: driving license; vehicle; passport; appropriate CSCS card; and 5 point personal protective equipment (PPE).
What's on Offer? As a Technical Support Engineer you will receive;
- You will either be working in a similar support role at the moment or be an experienced engineer who is looking to come off the road as an engineer into a more office based role but still being able to do site visits.
- You will be a qualified AC engineer and experienced in HVAC commissioning and trouble shooting.
- Personal attributes include: reliability; punctuality; diplomacy; empathy; problem solving; computer literacy; and familiarity with Microsoft office and manufacturers' diagnostic and setting tools. Training provided.
- You may need to work at heights, and very often need to work outdoors,
- You will need to be flexible on working times to attend meetings, and stay away from home.
- Actively participate in regular staff meetings to increase the effectiveness of the team: Communicating any notable achievements and/or problems in the market. Discussing more profitable sources for procurement, and warranty support for possible communication to the Director team.
- Salary of £40000
- Car Allowance of £35,00 plus annual bonus
- Annual leave plus bank holidays
- Ongoing progression opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90785522