Service Desk Analyst - 1st line,active directory, ITIL
A 1st line service desk analyst is required to join a well-established business in Huddersfield. My client specialise in business support services and are looking for someone with experience delivering high quality IT support in a professional capacity.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Respond to support requests within agreed SLA's
- Maintains accurate record of user requests, contact details, activities and outcomes
- Owns support requests through their lifecycle, communicating updates to internal and external customers as needed
- Document information relating to support requests, ensuring all required data is entered into the database
- Provide end-user support in person or remotely
- Troubleshoot common computer hardware and software issues.
- Provide training to new users on IT systems (password changing, printers, network storage locations, etc.)
- Maintain a log of all support provided and solutions applied.
- Install new computers and capture accurate asset information.
- Create new user accounts in accordance with existing templates.
As a 1st-line support analyst you will have to following skills: -
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Office 365
- Common software, hardware and firmware fixes
Excellent customer service skillsExcellent communication skillsCommitment to self improvement
A Microoft, ITIL, CompTIA or simialr qualification would be beneficial.
If this role sounds of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90784845