RGN - Corsham, Wiltshire (SN13 8QP)
This is a permanent position for a Registered Nurse to join our clients' Care Home. The home is situated in Corsham. Wiltshire.Job Type
: Full Time, PermanentHours
: 30-36 hours per weekShifts
: Nights, 12-hour shiftsSalary
: £16.00 per hour
The successful candidate will have:
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321, quoting REF AC2382 and ask for Sammy.
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
- hold an up to date MNC Registration with PIN
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as an RGN
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety
- Hold a certificate for Tissue Viability, Nutrition end of life care.
- Dementia care qualification.
- Have a good level of literacy and numeracy skills, be able to speak and write legibly English.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90784779