Nursery Nurse Level 2
As a company we are passionate about ensuring the wellbeing of our employee's. In this vein we have competitive salaries, work on enhanced government ratios, provide lunch, extensive training opportunities to enhance CPD, provide staff with access to Westfield health and Enjoy Benefits discounts from their weekly shop to restaurants, cinema and more!, we pay staff for their time completing staff meetings and parent evenings, hold an annual Inset Day, company awards and much more!!
Full time Level 2 Early Years educator (not key carer) Starting salary £17393 - Premier Pre School
This candidate will work alongside an established room team that ooze warmth and comfort. The environment itself enables the children to freely access the prime areas to self-stimulate alongside natural development occurrences. The educators will adopt the Planning in the Moment approach and will support each child individually to excel to their full potential. Once successfully passing probation the nursery will support all training towards Level 3 and above with the view to supporting this member in becoming a future key carerAs a nursery nurse you would be:
You will need to have:
- planning and supervising activities such as arts and crafts, music and cooking
- helping children to learn number skills through activities like counting games
- reading stories and providing other activities to develop language skills
- taking children on outings
- helping children to learn skills such as dressing and using cutlery
- feeding, bathing and changing babies
- observing children and writing reports on their progress
- being aware of health and safety and making sure children are safe
- reporting any concerns such as signs of abuse.
- a warm, caring and patient nature
- good communication skills
- good command of English, oral & written.
- a sense of responsibility
- a consistent and fair approach
- a sense of humour
- an interest in child development
- an awareness of safety and hygiene
- the ability to work in a team.
Key words:- NNEB, CACHE, Btech, NVQ, teacher, Montessori, Nursery Nurse, Nursery Nurse Assistant, Child Minder, Child Care, EYFS, Early Years.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90786125