A new exciting opportunity has arisen for full time Registered Mental Health Nurse (Fixed Term) to start in November
Duration: Min 3 months to permanent
Hours: Full time, nights, with some weekends ALL NIGHT SHIFTS 8pm-8am
- Support under 18s with Mental Health Difficulties
- To be responsible for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for residents.
- Support the hospital manager in the management and development of the hospital.
- To contribute to the promotion of a person centred service.
- Support a team of healthcare support workers and ensure they understand the need to promote rehabilitation and independence.
- To participate in the setting, monitoring and evaluation of standards of care and clinical audit and contribute to the clinical governance processes.
- Deliver a quality service that complies with CQC standards
- Registered Nurse (RMN) with active PIN.
- Experience of planning, monitoring, auditing and evaluating work to meet objectives
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with a larger than life personality
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and one's own time with a minimum of supervision
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous professional development
- Have a positive outlook on life and a passion to care for others
- Be creative and resourceful and able to think out of the box
- Adaptable and versatile be able to work alone and within a team
- Take pride in your work, exceptional attention to detail and reliability are essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90784559