Technical Design Engineer ( Solid works ) - Technical Team Leader -
Competitive salary plus holidays, benefits and BONUS!
Construction - Market leader - Career development - Exciting varied role.
Cutomer interaction and meetings, small team supervision - Growing local business.
Huge scope - Looking to grow into a team of 8 in the next 2 years
A fantastic role in an SME manufacturer based in South Derbyshire that has not been affected by the recent pandemic due to strong client relationships, excellent leadership and some exciting long term projects across the UK Apply today - Interviews End Sept 2020 - START ASAP
Our client is honestly going from strength to strength. Through superb leadership, flexibility and a very strong customer base. A great time to be joining with an excellent career path in a growing SME Manufacturer based near Swadlincote. Combiningexperience with innovation to provide the most practical and advanced range of products on the market.WHo do we need?
Ideally someone with a degree or qualifciation in Product Design, Engineering, Technical, Manufacturing orientated
Confidence to deal with customers, so communication is key - customer approvals, creating packs for them, getting designs signed off, managing timescales and technical queriesDesign of products and tooling
Supervising a small team of 2 - this is a growth department which they hope will have a team of 8 in about 2 yearsThe role will involve the following tasks;
- Preparing 3D models of masonry support, feature brick lintels and feature brick masonry support based on architects/engineers drawings.
- Meeting client expectations by ensuring prompt reply to queries.
- Ensuring correct drawings are produced in accordance with the design.
- Ensuring approval drawings are issued to meet client expectations and delivery dates.
- Ensuring production drawings are issued in accordance with meeting client expectations.
- Accurate completion of drawings to ensure NCR's are kept to a minimum.
- Control and organising multiple projects with a pro-active client focus.
- Maintenance of all information/records to ensure successful project completion.
- Occasional site visits to develop customer relationships.
- Ideally we are looking for the following skills and qualifications;
- Significant experience in a Detailing/Draughtsperson position.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Expertise in using Solidworks and producing manufacturing drawings.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Target driven & ambitious.
- Excellent communication skills.
A live role from the 18th Sept 2020 - Recruiting solely through Duval Associates Construction and Engineering team. START ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90784992