Paediatric Care Assistant
We are excited to be recruiting experienced Paediatric Care Assistants who are caring and compassionate in nature, to support our wonderful clients in their family home. This is a unique opportunity to develop your clinical competencies in a warm and friendly environment, supporting children with particular complex care requirements, including; Cerebral Palsy, dystonia and PEG feed.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in healthcare that offers part-time, flexible working hours and great career development, and feel you could keep up with a fun-filled, busy family lifestyle, then this is could be the opportunity for you!An IdealPaediatricCare Assistant for our clients will have:
Paediatric Care AssistantBenefits
- Previous experience delivering complex paediatric care
- A friendly, sociable, outgoing nature
- Commitment to providing the best possible care for our clients
- Weekend availability and flexibility with shifts
- Right to work in the UK
- A full UK driving licence (Aged 18+)
- Here at Amegreen, we put people at the heart of everything we do, and reward our teams with competitive packages, which include:
- Enhanced pay on Bank Holidays and selected shifts (up to £17 per hour)
- Flexible working - contract/bank hours available
- Comprehensive, paid training in specialist complex care
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
- Workplace pension
- Care Certificate
- 'Refer a friend' bonus scheme (up to £500!)
Providing our Paediatric Care Assistants with specialist in-house and field-based training, a role at Amegreen allows the opportunity to develop and utilise valuable skills and competencies in the healthcare industry. Whether you're a seasoned Paediatric Carer or an aspiring Paediatric Nurse; if you have the commitment and passion to help others and a gift for building close client relationships, we would love to hear from you.
Amegreen is a local, homecare company, delivering complex care. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and adheres to Safer Recruitment Practices.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90783047