Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity in a job that is extremely rewarding and vital for the future of our children?
Are you fully qualified with QTS or NQT? Have you completed a PGCE?
Do you have experience or are looking for experience teaching Secondary School English?
We are looking for a Secondary School English Teacher to become an essential part of our School.
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a full time Teacher with responsibility for the academic progress of pupils within a mainstream setting. The School in question is situated in the Wokignham area.
The School have a firm commitment to the very highest standards of teaching and care for their students. The school provides a rich environment in which students of all backgrounds and abilities make strong academic progress and where students grow towards adulthood developing their skills, knowledge, character and aspirations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, teaching and tracking of pupil progress involved with the role.
The role is to start as soon as possible for the successful applicant.
Role and Responsibilities:
• English Teacher
• Starting September 2020 (or sooner)
• Teaching KS3 and KS4 (KS5 not essential) English as a subject specialist
• Development and improvement of Science resources within the department
• Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
• GBP110-GBP185 per day
• Must be available for full time work from September 2020 (or sooner)
• Must have QTS or completed PGCE - both experienced English teachers and English NQTs are welcome to apply
• Must have suitable school-based references
• Must have or be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced DBS certificate
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.